*** All donations towards the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund (PMNRF) and the National Defence Fund (NDF) are notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under Section 80G of the income Tax Act, 1961. ***
Changing the size of the text refers to making the text appearing smaller or bigger from its standard size. There are five options provided to you to set the size of the text that affect readability. These are:
· Largest: Displays information in the largest font size.
· Larger: Displays information in a font size larger than the standard font size.
· Medium: Displays information in a standard font size, which is the default size.
· Smaller: Displays information in a font size smaller than the standard font size.
· Smallest: Displays information in the smallest font size.